The Facebook

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pulp Fiction X-Travaganza

In the next week or so I will reviewing Cult Phenomenon, Pulp Fiction. It will not be your everyday review, as it will be broken down into segments, and each segment will have its own review. I will also be giving away a $5 Starbucks gift card and a $5 Amazon gift card to the two best answers for a trivia question I will post with in the next week. Anyone can win, because its an opinionated answer. There is no wrong answer. I will pick what I like the best. Hopefully I get a lot of response, but if only 2 people play, then both people win. You can submit your answers via Facebook, email, or write your answer in any of the Pulp Fiction comment boxes at the end of each post. I will take answers for one week from the first post. Only 1 answer per person.
In order to be eligible, you must either "Follow" the blog, or be a fan of the facebook fan page. If neither of these options are viable, click one of the Ad banners on my blog and you will be eligible. When you submit your answer, submit your email address also, so I can award the winners.           
                                                                                THE JESTER

No comments:

Post a Comment