The Facebook

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cloak and Dagger

I must admit, I am very tired and I've had a little to much to drink, so I'll be "calling this one in", as they say. Cloak and Dagger is a great story with an even better underlying message. It follows a young boy who feels neglected by his father, so he puts all his trust into Jack Flack, an imaginary hero and friend from the game series Cloak and Dagger. It's brilliant how in his mind Jack looks identical to his father. Every boy's hero is their father, whether they realize it or not. Jack is always there to guide him through rough situations. When Davey is thrust into a murderous conspiracy involving a government secret planted into a video game, his father doesn't believe a word he says. He must survive the attempts on his life, all the while no one helping him, except his trusty pal Jack. It's a great spy thriller for kids and adults alike. I grew up with this film and probably watched it 50 times in it's entirety. I watched it again the other night and nothing changed. It's still awesome. I love it, and my kids will love it, because I will make them watch it, but I won't have to force them to enjoy it. They will do that on their own.

NBM rates Cloak and Dagger - Phenomenal

Buy Your Copy Today

No comments:

Post a Comment