The Facebook

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Twilight Saga : New Moon

Trying to keep up with what's new and hip, I thought I would write about The Twilight Saga : New Moon on the day after Eclipse was released on DVD. Already wrote about the first film, I will come right out and say the sequel is better than the original. As for the "Team Edward/Team Jacob" taboggle read til the end for the correct answer. New Moon really follows Bella's relationship with Jacob Black. In this film we find out he is a shape shifter who can turn into a massive wolf, whose only goal is to hunt the vamps that enter their territory. Edward is absent from most of the film, because he is a Puss. He turns his back on love to keep Bella safe, but that doesn't really work out, now does it Eduardo? Jacob takes care and keeps eye over her to make sure Victoria can't hurt her. If you don't know Victoria, then you haven't seen the first film. Do that, then come back. I think the wolf transformation was awesome, I only wish they would've been on screen more. I'd also like to add that the scene in Italy where Bella meets the Volturi is quite awesome, probably because dreamboat Eddie gets his ass handed to him. If you have no desire to be sucked into this series, I understand. Although, if you are like me and will watch anything remotely decent, then these films are actually really not bad. My wife is a bit of a Twi-Hard, along with all of her "way too old for this crap" friends. They go opening night, wear their Team Edward shirts, buy the DVD's as soon as they come out, and buy the collector cups at the theater. In my opinion it's a bit nuts for adult women to behave this way, but I do give this film a good review, and as my wife has already seen Eclipse 4 times, once I have nothing better to do, I will watch it and review it. Eclipse is her favorite of the books and her favorite of the movies so far. I like the fact that the director also directed 30 days of night. That aspect alone gets me amped to see what he is able to do inside the parameters of PG-13.
** Real Men Don't Sparkle. Team Jacob all the way from this guy.

NBM rates Twilight Saga: New Moon - Awesome

Buy Your Copy Today




3 comments:

  1. AP is not too old for this crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have a "Who cares about this crap" button on your voting line. That would be my vote.

    ReplyDelete