The Facebook

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Population 436

I don't think this was released in theaters, so I don't expect any of you to have heard of it. I either saw it on IFC or HBO, but right away I was intrigued. Good story line just waiting to be unraveled. At first I thought it was gonna be like Wicker Man, but I liked this so much more. It was also the first time I ever saw Fred Durst (Yep, of Limp Biscuit fame) on screen in a real movie. Guess what, Dude can act. He is so good, you completely forget he is a real life Douche. Anyway, this film follows a peculiar happening that has been constant for a century. The population has never risen or fallen from 436. Jeremy Sisto plays a census taker, and he is assigned to this town called Rockwell Falls. Once there, after shaking hands and being very welcomed he Census something is not right. TeHehe (Get it? Senses. Oh Jog on you wankers.) He gets an eerie feeling, but decides to finish his job. What lies ahead has even him baffled and he won't stay any longer. Wah Wah Wah. He can't leave. It is beyond his power. This is when it becomes frightening clear. The population stays at 436 because.....

**I know this is easily my shortest review, but I wanna be clear, I have not been drinking, It is only 8 pm, and I have a clear head. I just don't wanna ruin a movie no one has seen. Plus I am about to watch The Fighter and see if Dean-O knows what the hell he is talking about.



NBM rates Population 436 - Awesome

Buy it

1 comment: