The Facebook

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Amazing Spider-Man Teaser Trailer

So I enjoyed the original Spider Man series, but I will admit, I think Tobey was the wrong choice. I never believed him as The web crawler, and though I saw each of them and own each of them, I am very excited to see Andrew Garfield spin the web. The first thing I read about this was negative. Compared to the first Sam Raime trailer, this one comes off flat. I disagree. I think it will be great. I also don't know if it was only used for trailer purposes or if it will actually be in the film, but the first person visual of Spidey running over roof tops and flying through the city are insanely cool visuals. I hope they do use that scene, but that is to say, not "over use" that perspective. I feel if it was used once it would be perfect, but more than once would feel diluted. Enjoy the following trailer.



1 comment:

  1. I have to wonder if you talking about liking this from the perspective of someone who enjoys movies or as a fan of the comics, as a fan of the comics i have hated everything they have done with the ultimate universe which i can see andrew garfield fitting into.

    While i disagree on tobey maguire i think he was perfect for the role of peter parker i didn't feel like they wrote enough sarcastic comments in for him as spider-man and so far from what i have seen of the "amazing spiderman" I'm not happy with the direction they choose for it nor am i happy with the fact they are doing an origin story again.

    Not to say i won't give it a try, but so far it doesn't make me want to see it in the theater i'll wait for the DVD release unless something amazing happens with the trailer down the road

    ReplyDelete