The Facebook

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Jester is Fast!!!


Many people have often wondered, How fast are you? Well, I knew I was fast, but even I was curious. I was given god like physique with a pidgeon toed frame, which I have always heard was good for speedy-ness. When the opportunity arose for me to test my own ability, even I was surprised by the final results. I ran this sprint 4 times I peaked at 18 MPH three times, and one time I hit 19 MPH. The following video proves it. I would like to replicate it with something more than a camera phone. It will take a little while for my body to heal from the rigors of self traveling at 18 MPH. I also want to add that I was uncomfortable in the clothes I was wearing. Cargo shorts, non supportive undies, and a baggy shirt. I didn't even stretch. Enjoy this video, and anyone who wants to see it in person, just let me know. I Would like to eventually reach 20 MPH. That would be awesome, but for now, ENJOY......


1 comment:

  1. Usain Bolt reaches 38MPH when he runs. Stick to movies, you hack!

    ReplyDelete