The Facebook

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rocky IV

"And the Russian is cut, and it's a Bad cut!!!" This may be the shortest review in NBM history. It only makes since that Rocky IV would be my first review in the franchise, because it is my favorite. That's right, I didn't say, "Was my favorite", I said "IS MY FAVORITE". A-Bomb and I had this discussion, and while his Favorite is III, we believe it all depends on which one you may have grown up with the most. I must have watched IV 40 times as a kid, and probably at least another 10 as an adult. Yes, technically IV is probably the fourth best behind I, II, and III, but to me and my memories, none stand higher. In a Franchise with 5 great films and one mediocre one (you know who you are 5), Rocky IV will always have that special place in my heart, and if you haven't seen it, I don't respect you as a human being. Sorry
NBM rates Rocky IV - Phenomenal

1 comment:

  1. Even my 8 yr old has a seen a few minutes and wants to see the rest

    ReplyDelete