The Facebook

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Inside Out


I had less desire to see this film than most other PIXAR movies, but when it rains and nothing better to do, may as well. It absolutely blew me away. I cannot believe the range of emotions these emotions gave me. It was sad, funny, thought provoking and honest. I highly recommend this movie as kids will love it, but for parents, it will absolutely change your perspective on a couple things. Cartoons are good at the theater or at home. This is one that if you want to see, go now. If you don't care either way, then wait for redbox, but if you have been wishy washy about whether or not you should go, because you may not enjoy it, then go. You absolutely will find Joy in this film. See what I did there?

NBM rates Inside Out  -Phenomenal

No comments:

Post a Comment